Friday, August 22, 2008

August 16-22





Well we made a last minute trip up to Mendocino to enjoy some site seeing, wine tasting, beer tasting and to visit with Shannon for a early birthday.  We were really enjoying our trip until we come to a road block, literally, HWY 5 was closed-yes closed. At the end of the grape vine some smart person thought it would be a great time to close the highway to do construction between 11pm-4am, we were stopped completely for at least 2 hours with not outlet there was a hill on one side and a cliff on the other side. We were very mad, but there was nothing we could do, but sit and wait. So our work week was okay, busy just two weeks before Pepperdine starts school and with this being the first time we have ever used our new PeopleSoft system students and staff our confused. I have come to terms with the fact that I can't help everyone and it's better to give quality then quantity when it comes to customer service. I am trying to enjoy myself, this positive attitude may also be because I have another opportunity to advance (for now that is all I'll say). I'll keep you posted. We've been watching the Olympics which has kept me up late. Well that's about it for now. take care-T

No comments:

First Blog

Well this is my first blogging experience. yes I'm a little behind the times, but better later then not at all. I will try to keep this up to date in order to keep my family and friends up to date with our life. I must admit that I'm really bad at keeping in touch so this is my solution to reach out to all those far and near. I hope you enjoy!