Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Puerto Vallarta Nov 3-9


We had a great time in Puerto Vallarta. It's crazy how fast a week goes by when you're on vacation. I swear my work week goes by super slow.
So the trip was with about 22 other people from Chad's work and their guest. We had three planned and paid adventures. The City Tour, the Sierra Madera jeep tour and the Rhythm of the Night dinner/dance show with a boat ride. We also were at the RIU hotel which is all inclusive so food, drinks, kayaks, sail boats, and other water sport equipment was included. Chad learned how to sail, we rented a jet ski and Chad went Kayaking while I did water aerobics in the pool. I did go sailing with Chad once, he went three times, while I had a spa day Chad sailed for the third time. I had a wonderful time at the spa it was soo relaxing. We also played pool darts with some Canadians. We had such a nice time, the food was really good and so were the tours/guides.










1 comment:

Yuki! said...

That sounds like a fun filled and uber relaxing trip....I need one!! Why couldn't I be the + 1?!?!?!

: )
Yuki

First Blog

Well this is my first blogging experience. yes I'm a little behind the times, but better later then not at all. I will try to keep this up to date in order to keep my family and friends up to date with our life. I must admit that I'm really bad at keeping in touch so this is my solution to reach out to all those far and near. I hope you enjoy!