Awe, I love those and want one someday too. My mom is going to get a cooper clubman in about a year probably, they are so cute too. We saw one at the dealership the other day when we went there to pick up some part my dad needed.
Well this is my first blogging experience. yes I'm a little behind the times, but better later then not at all. I will try to keep this up to date in order to keep my family and friends up to date with our life. I must admit that I'm really bad at keeping in touch so this is my solution to reach out to all those far and near. I hope you enjoy!
1 comment:
Awe, I love those and want one someday too. My mom is going to get a cooper clubman in about a year probably, they are so cute too. We saw one at the dealership the other day when we went there to pick up some part my dad needed.
Post a Comment